Lippy Lips Embroidery Patch. Large Lippy Lips Patch. Machine Embroidery Patch. 5" inch patch. Shopkins Patch. Birthday Party Patch. Iron On
Lippy Lips Embroidery Patch. Large Lippy Lips Patch. Machine Embroidery Patch. 5" inch patch. Shopkins Patch. Birthday Party Patch. Iron on patch. sew on patch.
You are looking at a Lippy Lips Shopkins Patch which can be easily Ironed onto any piece of fabric. You can either iron it on or you can sew it on, it's up to you but I personally think the ironing on is much more convenient and easier. This is a machine embroidery patch and not an iron on transfer. A lot of work has gone into making this.
The applique is quite large at 5" and as you can see from the pictures, it's very well made.
1. Place the Embroidered Patch at your chosen place of the fabric
2. Carefully turn the fabric over and iron where the Embroidered Patch is placed. You are ironing the fabric against the adhesive backing
3. Iron heat should be set to highest setting
4. For thick fabric, you will need to apply heat for approx 15-20 seconds. Thin fabric, apply heat for around 10-15 seconds.
5. Apply the heat evenly
6. Once the fabric has cooled, check to see if Embroidered Patch has adhered correctly
7. Repeat steps 4 & 5 if Embroidered Patch did not fully adhere first time